Last updated: June 12, 2021
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information when you register for an account, participate in interactive features, fill out a form or a survey, participate in a contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via social media sites, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. We also collect information about you when you use our online therapy feature. Communication between you and your counsellor/s is strictly confidential but we may use annonymized machine learning tools to be able to better understand the information you provide and to be able to improve our service. Your counsellor will also make notes the similar way it would be made during regular offline counsellor.
The information you may provide includes your name, email, password, goals, street address, payment method information, feedback and survey responses, and other information about you included within your messages to us. Some users also provide health-related information.
Other Information About Your Use of the Services
When you use our Services, we collect the following information about you:
- Usage Information: Whenever you use our Services, we collect usage information, such as the sessions you use, media content you consume, what screens or features you access, and other similar types of usage information.
- Transactional Information: When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product description, price, subscription or free trial expiration date, and time and date of the transaction.
- Log Data: We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, device identifiers set by your device operating system, and mobile network information (like your connection type, carrier and region).
- Information we Generate: We generate some information about you based on other information we have collected. For example, like most platforms, we use your IP address to derive the approximate location of your device. We also use information about your activity to help determine the likelihood of you continuing to use our Services in the future.
- Behavioral information: we collect information from the device sensors; further we collect information about your device and with your specific permission other generally available and accessible information from your device that might help to better understand your mental health status (example of such information can be your physical activity information, sleep information and similar).
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We also obtain information about you from other sources, including transaction information from third-party app stores you use to install our app or purchase a subscription and name and contact information from third-party calendar services.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services, and develop new products and service.
- Process transactions and fulfil orders.
- Send you transactional or relationship messages, such as receipts, account notifications, customer service responses, and other administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by us and others, request feedback, and send news, gifts or other information we think will be of interest to you.
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services.
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of LaViCa and others. If you feel your transaction was declined in error, please contact us for assistance at email@example.com
- Comply with the law, such as by processing transactional records for tax filings.
- Facilitate contests and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards.
- Children’s Privacy: Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from persons under 18. In the case we discover that a person under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Sharing of Information
- With companies and contractors that perform services for us, including email service providers, payment processors, fraud prevention vendors and other service providers.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, if we believe you have violated the law, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of LaVica or others.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company ~, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- Between and among LaViCa and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.
- With your consent or at your direction. For instance, you may choose to share actions you take on our Services with third-party social media services via the integrated tools we provide via our Services.
You may update certain account information you provide to us (such as your password, name and email address) by logging into your account or contacting us through our Help Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to disable your account, please contact us at email@example.com but note that we retain certain information when required or permitted by law. We also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts
With your consent, we send push notifications to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings.